We wash the pieces of meat, season them with salt, pepper and thyme. We place them in a tray in which we put a few tablespoons of oil, pour 200 ml of water and put in the preheated oven.
Sprinkle from time to time the steak with the sauce formed, complete with hot water if necessary. Leave in the oven until it is nicely browned and well penetrated.
The pasta is boiled in water with a little salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, according to the instructions on the package. After they have boiled, put them in a strainer and pass them through a stream of cold water, then let them drain.
Heat the garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons of oil, over low heat, until lightly browned, add the tomato juice or diced tomatoes and spices and bring to a boil. We match the taste of salt and pepper and leave it on the fire for a while. Crush the garlic with a fork or remove it completely from the sauce, as everyone wants. If we use diced tomatoes in juice, we pass them after boiling.
We serve pasta with aromatic sauce, along with tasty veal steak.
Veal steak with parsnip sauce
• 400 g of veal pulp
• 300 g parsnips
• 1 onion
• ½ teaspoon nutmeg
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon flour
• 4 tablespoons aromatic white wine
Method of preparation:
Season the meat and brown it on the grill. Then put it on a plate and keep it warm. Grate the parsnip and cover it with water. Boil it for 15-20 minutes, then strain it. Saute finely chopped onion in oil. When it starts to turn golden, add flour and nutmeg. Stir and pour the wine. Mix well to prevent lumps from forming and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, leave to cool for 5 minutes and then strain. Mix the sauce obtained with the parsnip puree and keep it on the fire for another 10 minutes, until it starts to thicken. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot, in hot plates, with browned meat and asparagus.
Pasta with tuna and tomato sauce
Because I made more supplies from Supermarket, tonight I cook Italian again.
If you want to try these 100% Italian products, you can order them here. . I highly recommend them!
If you try my recipe Pasta with tuna and tomato sauce, I look forward to seeing you again and telling me how much you enjoyed it.
- 200 g fettuccine paste
- 2 cans with tuna in Rio Mare olive oil (80 g / box)
- 400 g tomato puree Passata Valfrutta
- an onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a few basil leaves
Method of preparation:
Peel the onion and garlic, wash them and finely chop them. Put the oil in a large pan / pan and add the onion and garlic. Heat them for a few minutes (2-3) until they soften, then put the tomato puree and let it boil completely on the fire for about 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Put in a bowl water (about 2 liters) and a teaspoon with a pinch of salt. When the water boils, add the pasta and boil it according to the instructions on the package (4 minutes).
Chop the small basil leaves, add them to the pan with the sauce, then take the cooked pasta out of the water, drain it and put them on. Mix them in the tomato sauce, turn off the heat under the pan and add the canned tuna. I put it in oil with everything. Stir carefully so that the tone does not crumble too much. Serve the pasta as soon as we finish cooking it. Delicious !!
Below I have attached some photos from the preparation.
If you like the recipe, please leave me a comment (comments section below). This way you reward my work :). You can share on Facebook or other social networks. I kiss you and I'm waiting for you in my kitchen!
May it be useful to you!
Remember, every day I wait for you my facebook pagewith delicious recipes to get you inspired.
If you want, you can join the group "Goodies from our kitchens" to cook and consult together.
Recipe: Spaghetti with eggs and tomato sauce
Spaghetti with tomato sauce is an easy recipe to prepare and very popular in our country.
Spaghetti can be seasoned with tomato sauce, but also with other ingredients, such as cheese or eggs. Here's how to make spaghetti with eggs and tomato sauce.
- 400 g of spaghetti,
- 3 eggs,
- a tablespoon of butter,
- a tablespoon of cheese,
Method of preparation:
Boil the spaghetti in salted water, drain and mix with a tablespoon of butter.
Boil scrambled eggs. In time, a very spicy tomato sauce is prepared.
Wash some beautiful tomatoes, break into pieces and bring to a boil, pass through a sieve, add salt, sugar, butter and celery leaf.
Let it boil until it thickens enough.
Grease a fire-resistant form well with butter, put a row of spaghetti, one of egg slices and a few tablespoons of sauce.
Veal steak with spaghetti
A very popular recipe for gourmets are spaghetti with beef and sauce.
Here's how to make this pasta steak.
- 6 chops,
- a tablespoon of lard,
- 150 g of spaghetti,
- a cup of meat juice,
- a tablespoon of tomato broth, salt.
Method of preparation:
Thicker chops are chosen. It's salting.
Fry in a pan, without browning excessively.
Boil thin pasta al dente.
Place the steak in a fire-resistant form that goes in the oven and put the spaghetti around.
Pour a cup of concentrated meat juice, cover and bake.
Keep until the spaghetti has sucked all the juice and is quite cooked.
Before serving the veal steak with spaghetti, pour a little tomato sauce on top.
If you liked the article, share on:
Beef Steak Ingredients With Cranberry Sauce:
- 2 slices of matured sparrow, 250 & # 8211 275 grams each, having a thickness of 4-5 cm.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, 1/2 clove garlic and pepper
- 150 grams of fresh cranberries or 80 grams of dehydrated cranberries
- 20 grams of butter
- bee honey to taste
- 40 grams of butter with 80% fat
- 1 tip of a lemon peel knife
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 clove finely crushed garlic
- about 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs (rosemary, parsley, chives, etc.).
- salt and pepper
Sweet potato puree:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 20 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- optional, cauliflower puree: 250 & # 8211 300 grams of cauliflower, 20 grams of butter, salt and pepper
About matured beef:
Among our compatriots, the idea has spread that the best meat is very fresh, if possible, some think, the animal was slaughtered only a few hours ago. Well, it's not like that. It is not at all difficult for me to understand how this fixation was reached: until not long ago, refrigerators were a luxury for many people, not to mention high-performance refrigeration chambers. Obviously, if you do not have the conditions to keep the meat in such a way that it does not spoil, it is best to eat it as soon as possible. But today, when there is meat on the market aged at 1-2 degrees for a few weeks, it is a shame not to discover its much deeper flavor, intense red and especially the tender texture that fresh meat never has. Attention, when I say matured meat I mean meat that has gone through the maturation process so as to keep intact all its organoleptic properties: pleasant smell, smooth surface, non-sticky, intense red color, without gray or black spots.
So always opt for a beef steak as in restaurants with staif, matured beef. The sparrow and the beef edge are suitable for quick preparation, at high temperature, the brine, the pulp, the ribs, on the contrary, will cook slowly, over low heat. Today, we make a beef sparrow steak.
Beef Sparrow Steak With Cranberry Sauce & # 8211 Preparation:
1. Clean the silver membranes on the surface of the meat with a sharp knife, if they exist. There are only tendons and connective tissue that will not cook properly and will remain strong. If the meat has a layer of fat, according to your choice, you can remove or keep it. Undoubtedly, this fat will also tenderize the meat, during cooking, many, however, do not like its taste and in addition, they avoid fat as much as possible.
2. Crush 1/2 clove of garlic, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary. Put the slices of meat through the aromatic oil and leave them for at least 30 minutes & # 8211 1 hour at room temperature, because it is never good to cook cold meat, recently taken out of the fridge, one of the reasons is that it is very possible to deform during cooking, the second and most important, that the indications for cooking time are no longer valid.
3. The steak can be prepared both on the grill and in a pan with thick walls, preferably cast iron. Both the grill and the pan must be very well heated when the steak is put. I chose the version with the cast iron pan, thinking that not everyone has the opportunity to cook a grilled steak in the middle of winter. So, before putting the sparrow slices in the pan, I incised it for a few good minutes, until it started to smoke.
4. After 4 minutes, the steaks are turned on the opposite side. In principle, a slice of matured sparrow, 3-4 cm thick, which has not been thrown into the pan directly from the refrigerator, will cook properly (the so-called & # 8222medium rare & # 8221, when the meat has a red crust and the middle is still pink, but hot) in 8-10 minutes. The internal temperature of the steak at this stage is 54-56 degrees Celsius.
If you do not have a special thermometer with instant reading, I will give you another tip: join the tip of your thumb and middle finger on your left hand. Touch with the index finger of the right hand the portion of the palm of the left hand, between the two fingers together. It is exactly the texture that a medium rare cooked steak should have, so lightly touch the meat if it feels just as soft. If you like the steak a little better, join the tip of the ring with that of the thumb, the portion between the two will harden, so it should be a medium cooked steak. Moreover, I do not recommend in any way to cook, it will lose all its juiciness and will become more suitable for making the sole of the boots, than to serve at a romantic dinner.
Beef steak with mustard and horseradish sauce
Beef steak with mustard and horseradish sauce from: beef, garlic, rosemary, thyme, parsley, spices, sea salt, pepper, olive oil, horseradish, sour cream and dijon mustard.
- 7-8 pieces of beef
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian spices
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh black pepper
- ½ cup of olive oil
- hrean ras
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- black pepper
Method of preparation:
Mix the spices with olive oil, salt and pepper and grease the meat with them. Add garlic. Leave to soak.
Preheat the oven to 280C.
Put the steak in the pan on baking paper. Add the remaining ingredients in the maceration bowl. Bake for 45 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 200 C and cook for another 30 minutes.
Cover with aluminum foil and cook for another 30 minutes.
Prepare the sauce by combining the ingredients and mixing them until smooth. Serve the beef steak with Dijon mustard sauce and horseradish.