beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add the sugar and mix until the meringue stays on the blender blades. Mix the yolks with water and oil and pour over the meringue, stirring lightly from bottom to top with a spatula or spoon. The flour is mixed with the corn flour or starch and the baking powder is also incorporated spoon by spoon. Put in a pan greased with butter or margarine. The tray is small in size, not the one in the oven, about half. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 175 degrees. Allow the countertop to cool.
Yogurt cream:put the yogurt in the blender together with the sugar and a little more than half of the berries. The pudding is mixed with only half of the amount of milk written on the box, ie a sg glass (200 ml) of milk. Put the pudding over the fruit yogurt. Hydrate the gelatin with a few tablespoons of water (4-5), then on top of a bowl of hot water stir continuously until it melts completely and then add over the yogurt along with the rest of the whole fruit.
Cut the top in half, syrup the first top and put the yogurt over it. Put the next countertop in syrup and refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and berries or whatever you want.
Yogurt and strawberry cake / Yogurt and fruit cake
Do you know what I did 10 minutes after this cake was baked with yogurt and strawberries?
It does not hold! Too good, disappears too fast! Now NO ONE can tell me that this is not a good recipe :)), if 2 trays came out identical to me.
If you want to have dessert the next day, don't rely on a single tray
I tried it with strawberries but it goes with pieces of apples, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, plums, etc & # 8230
Keep the basic recipe and adapt it with the right seasonal fruits
Ingredients Cake with yogurt and strawberries / Cake with yogurt and fruit
- 5 eggs
- 100 ml oil
- 200 ml yogurt
- a knife tip salt
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g white flour
- a sachet of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 200 g washed, cleaned, diced strawberries
- vanilla powdered sugar
Method of preparation Yogurt and strawberry cake / Yogurt and fruit cake
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Mix the egg white with salt, then gradually add the sugar and mix until completely diluted.
Mix the yolks with the yogurt oil, vanilla sugar and baking powder quenched with lemon juice. Beat them with a fork for 1-2 minutes.
Add them over the beaten egg whites, add the flour and then, with light movements, homogenize everything.
Prepare a baking tray, 20cm / 30 cm, line it with baking paper and pour the composition.
Powder the strawberries with 2 tablespoons of flour and distribute them evenly in the pan, over the composition.
Put the tray in the oven and bake the cake on stage 2, for 35 minutes.
The cake must be nicely browned and pass the toothpick test.
Pour the cake on the grill, peel off the baking paper and powder it with vanilla powdered sugar.
Ingredients Check with yogurt, lemon and blueberries
- 150 grams of Greek yogurt with 10% fat
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 225 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of flour + 1 tablespoon to sprinkle the fruit (if used)
- 200 grams of blueberries or other berries (it is not necessary to use them, the cake can be prepared easily)
- 80 ml. of oil
- 60 ml. of lemon juice (juice from 1 large lemon)
- peel from 1 untreated lemon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 5 grams of salt
- 5 grams of baking powder (½ sachet)
Method of preparation
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C. We prepare a cake form with the dimensions of 32 × 12 cm, lining it with baking paper or greasing it well with solid butter and lining it with flour.
2. Separate the eggs, collecting the egg whites and yolks separately, in two large bowls. In the bowl with the yolks add the yogurt, 100 grams of sugar, vanilla, peel and lemon juice. Add the oil, while mixing with the pear-shaped target.
3. Beat the liquid ingredients for our cake until perfectly blended. We do not need to insist more, just to obtain a homogeneous composition.
4. Mix the flour (300 grams) with the baking powder so that it mixes well.
5. Sprinkle blueberries (or other small berries) with 1 tablespoon of flour and mix lightly. The flour that will adhere to the surface of the fruit will not allow them to sink into the yoghurt cake composition during baking.
6. Over the egg whites, add the salt and beat with a mixer until you get a white, voluminous foam. Gradually add the sugar (125 grams) and beat with a mixer until the sugar dissolves. We can see that the foam is ready when it becomes a shiny meringue and, if we catch a small amount of foam between the shelves and the pointer and rub it, we no longer feel the sugar crystals.
7. Next, to get a fluffy yogurt cake, it is essential to work fast. How fast and safe we will work depends directly on obtaining a well-grown cake. Immediately add the flour mixed with the baking powder in the bowl with yogurt and egg yolks and mix everything with the pear-shaped goal. It is very important that from this moment on, as little time as possible passes before we put the cake in the oven. The reason is that in the composition we have acidic substances, lemon juice and yogurt, which will completely neutralize the baking powder, if we allow a long time to pass from the moment of homogenization.
8. As soon as the cake composition becomes too thick to mix, change the target with a wooden spoon or a solid spatula and add ¹⁄3 of the amount of egg white foam.
9. Stir vigorously to homogenize the composition, however, without insisting too much. We don't want to make bread, but a cake with soft and fluffy yogurt, so we will stop mixing as soon as everything is homogeneous. We do not want to develop gluten in this composition.
9. As soon as the yoghurt cake composition is homogeneous, add the rest of the egg white foam. If we use fruits, we also add them now, shaken by the excess flour.
10. Incorporate the meringue into the yoghurt cake composition with light movements, by folding, until everything is homogeneous.
11. Pour the composition into the tray prepared in point 1 and immediate we put our yogurt cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height.
Check with yogurt, lemon and blueberries & # 8211 baking
12. Bake our yogurt cake for 50-55 minutes. Mine was ready to bake after exactly 52 minutes, when it passed the toothpick test with flying colors. As seen in the image below, it has grown beautifully, obviously exceeding the upper edge of the shape. It has cracked in length but this is not a defect, it is just a sign that it has grown nicely.
13. Remove the cake from the mold, letting it slide on a cake rack. Gently peel off the baking paper and let the cake cool well before cutting and serving, turning it every 15 minutes from side to side, thus preventing the airy interior from settling.
After it has cooled, we powder the cake with vanilla powdered sugar or we can glaze it, as we prefer. Anyway, the slices come out so beautiful, with the fruits evenly distributed and the fluffy and fragrant core!
Yogurt and berry cake - Recipes
As the local fruits have already started to appear in the markets, I thought of making an airy and refreshing dessert, a cake with berries, yogurt and oranges. You can use any fresh or even frozen fruit, a recipe inspired by Violeta Pasat.
Ingredients cake with berries, yogurt and oranges:
100 ml of sunflower oil
125 g finely ground corn flour
1 turmeric knife tip
1 tablespoon almond flakes (optional)
Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. Grease a cake or tart with a diameter of 22-23 cm with butter. Wash the two oranges well, peel them on the grater and squeeze the juice. In a bowl, mix the two types of flour with baking powder and turmeric.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until firm. Then gradually add half the amount of sugar (75g) and beat until you have a coarse and glossy mixture. Beat the yolks with 75g sugar and orange peel until you get an airy mixture.
Add the yogurt and oil over the yolk mixture and mix. Add the flour mixture and mix. Then gradually incorporate the egg whites using a spatula. At the end, add the fresh orange juice and mix well. Pour the dough into a baking dish and level. Place the berries (blueberries, raspberries, currants) on top and sprinkle with almond flakes.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cake passes the toothpick test. Allow the cake to cool in the form.
Yogurt and fruit cake & # 8211 Ingredients
- for a 22 cm cake
- 200 g biscuits
- 150 ml water
- 50 ml raspberry syrup
- 500 g plain yogurt
- 160 g powdered sugar
- 300 ml cream for whipped cream (over 30% fat)
- 10 g gelatin (5 sheets or 12 g granules / powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (essence or vanilla sugar)
- 200 g berries
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 50-70 g berries (red currants in my case)
Yogurt, fruit and biscuit cake
Cake recipes & rsaquo Sweet cakes. Unbaked cake with exotic fruits and aerated yogurt cream. Rub the yolks with the oil as well. Diplomat cake is one of our favorites. The combination of diplomat cream, fruit and whipped cream is so. A yogurt cake with whipped cream and compote or fresh fruit, light, extremely. Find this Pin and more on mancare. Yogurt and berry cake, without baking, simple and quick recipe, in 30 days. Fine and fragrant cream, delicious fruits and fluffy biscuits.
I prefer this kind of cool cake with yogurt cream and fruit, instead of the classic diplomat cake. Cheesecake, meringue and jam, Hungarian recipe Rákóczi túrós. Thanks again to Mihaelei- & ldquoDe gathered around the world & ldquo, for this beautiful idea, and to Flory- & ldquo Recipes kind of & rdquo; Add the drained fruit to the cream, mixing them lightly with a spatula.
We mix the creamy yogurt with the powdered sugar, with the fruits. Mascarpone cake with fruits & # 8211 video recipe The complete recipe can be found here :.
We make a top of crushed biscuits and mixed with melted butter. Put it in detachable form and put it in the oven (for those who want more crunchy) for 10 minutes (or leave it so lightly soft, without being put in the oven). Remove and leave to cool.
Whip the liquid cream. Beat the vanilla sugar separately with the brown sugar (I ground it (powder) so that it melts faster, that's what I do with all cakes) with mascarpone cheese. The cream will come out easily. if you do not want the beige look of brown sugar, replace white sugar. Then add the whipped cream. A fairly consistent and fluffy mixture is obtained.
Then place all the cream mixture above and level. Put the berries on top. The syrup that left the berries to thaw or if not, a few tablespoons of water or fruit compote, is put on the fire together with a sachet of gelatin and according to the instructions on the package I made this jelly which I poured into warm thread over the already decorated fruit.
. Let it cool for a few hours and only after that, remove the detachable ring from the form.
It's easy and it's unbaked!
How to make cake with yogurt and berries
They will be placed in a food processor biscuits, then brown sugar grind it for 2-3 seconds.
Crushed biscuits they will be transferred to a bowl, over which it will be placed melted butter, mixing everything with a spoon to homogenize the ingredients.
In a detachable (cake) shape with a diameter of 24 cm, greased with butter and coated with baking paper, will be put the composition of biscuits, leveling it with a spoon or with your fingertips.
The cake tin will be placed in the fridge / freezer for 30 minutes.
How to make yogurt cream
Gelatin foils soak in cold water for about 10 minutes. In the meantime we will put in a bowl the yogurt that we will sweeten with vanilla powdered sugar plus vanilla essence, mixing it lightly with a whisk.
Unsweetened sour cream will be beaten with a mixer, until it hardens a little, then add spoon by spoon over yogurt, mixing gently with the whisk until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
After the gelatin has softened, it will be added over the milk that has been preheated, mixing with a spatula until it melts completely, then it will be added over the yogurt.
CAREFUL!& # 8230Yogurt cream will be made while the base of the cake (the biscuit) will be cold in the fridge.
Ingredients for fruit sauce
300 g frozen mix berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, red currants)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make berry sauce
They will be placed in a saucepan frozen / fresh berries, over which z will be addedlemon zest and lemon juice, then put on low heat (until they soften and subtract from the liquid).
After this process, the fruits will be passed through a sieve to remove the seeds, leaving only the sauce obtained, then used.
For cake decoration
fresh berries of your choice
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
After the time allotted for cooling, the tray will be removed from the fridge / freezer, adding yogurt cream, and the cake will be refrigerated for about 4-5 hours (or better from evening to morning).
The yogurt cake will be taken out of the fridge, then carefully removed from the form and placed on a round plate, pouring the berry sauce, garnishing it with fresh fruit and mint leaves, then portioned into a triangle and served cold.
Yogurt and peach cake recipe without baking
Cake with yogurt, fruit and biscuits (without baking) Dessert Recipes, Breakfast. It is a very spicy and refreshing dessert. It's perfect after hearty meals. It is an absolutely delicious recipe, it is easy to prepare and it is quite permissive when it comes to the ingredients used. That it still seems like summer is finally coming, I missed this simple and light cake that I always prepare when we want something sweet and refreshing. The quick cake with yogurt and fruit is an extremely easy cake to make, with taste. The word strawberry refers in French not only to this dessert. The recipe is very permissible, we can.
The name of the plant gives the same word. Apples are healthy and tasty autumn fruits with which you can prepare cheap and easy tasty apple desserts. Fruit sweets are my favorites. If they are also simple to make, refreshing and delicious as is this yogurt cake and what do you need.
As the local fruits have already started to appear in the markets, I thought of making an airy and refreshing dessert, a cake with berries, yogurt. A yogurt cake with whipped cream and compote or fresh fruit, light, extremely simple and fast. It is extraordinarily fine, light and refreshing.