We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dear ones, I neglected you for a few days: D but it was because I had some problems to solve ... To make up for it, I invite you to enjoy a slice of delicious tart!
- 200 g of oat bran
- 50 g of wheat, barley and rye bran complex
- 1 or
- 1 lgt salt
- 1/2 lgt pepper
- 1 lgt paprika
- 400 g yogurt
- 500 g cheese (yogurt)
- 50 g bell pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spicy tart with cheese:
1. Mix the bran with the egg, yogurt, salt, paprika and pepper.
2. Put in a tart pan with a diameter of 20 cm and put in the oven (preheated) at 200 ° C, 20-30 min.
3. Remove from the oven and let the countertop cool.
4. Mix the cheese with salt.
5. Put the cheese on the counter, and on top we put the bell pepper and parsley and the tart is ready. Simple right ?!
you can put more or less paprika, depending on how spicy you like it: P
you can also put paprika in the cheese
Preparation: For the dough, peel the carrots and put them on a fine grater. Wash green onions and cut into small slices. The tomatoes are washed. Grease the baking tray. Preheat the oven.
Crumbly dough: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together with the mixer with the mixing paddles, first at low speed, then at high speed. Process until dough crumbs of the desired size are obtained.
Dough: Beat the beaten eggs in a bowl, with the mixer (with the beating paddles) at high speed, approx. 2 minutes. Stir in the oil and low-fat sweet cheese. Next, add the grated cheese, green onions and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. The flour is mixed with the baking powder with saffron and also incorporated. The dough thus obtained is poured into the baking tray and leveled. Place the tomatoes on top and sprinkle the crumbly dough over them. Put the tray in the oven.
Electric oven 180 ° C
160 ° C hot air oven
Baking time: about 40 minutes
To enhance the taste of the cheese in the two types of dough, you can replace Emmentaler cheese with Pecorino cheese, which has a stronger taste and a high concentration of salt. Depending on your preferences, you can reduce or even eliminate the amount of salt mentioned in the recipe.
- Dr. Oetker products
- Cake ingredients
- The pizza
- Fresh desserts
- About Dr. Oetker
- Social commitment
- Environmental policy
- Dr. Oetker's prescription
- Dr. Oetker promotions
- Instagram: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweets and pickles
- Facebook: Pizza by Dr. Oetker
- Facebook: Musli Vitalis
- Facebook: Magnificent Pleasures
- Instagram: Magnificent Pleasures
- Facebook: Ciocco - Latte
- Facebook: The Desert
- Facebook: Dr. Oetker Professional
- YouTube Dr. Oetker Romania
- The Desert
- All products
- All recipes
- All categories
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
Tart with salted cheese
1. Combine soft butter with flour, yogurt and a pinch of salt until you get a smooth dough. Form a ball of dough and put it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes in plastic wrap.
2. Meanwhile, chop the onion finely and fry it in a tablespoon of butter heated in a pan until lightly caramelized.
3. Combine all cheeses with caramelized onions, eggs, salt (a little!) And pepper.
4. Spread the ball of dough on the floured countertop in a circle so that it protrudes a few centimeters from the edges of the tart tray, all around.
5. Roll the dough on the surface and transfer it to the pan greased with butter, then shape it so that it takes the shape of the tray as well as possible. Cut off the excess dough.
6. Pierce the top with the fork as well as possible and bake for 20 minutes, or until browned, at 180 degrees.
7. After the top has browned, spread the filling on top of it and bake it for another 15-20 minutes, or until the filling turns golden.
- -250 g fresh or pre-cooked shrimp tails
- -1 red
- -1 lemon
- -1 tablespoon homemade mayonnaise
- -1 tablespoon fat, creamy yogurt, like Greek yogurt or Danone creamy
- -2 tablespoons thick tomato sauce or homemade ketchup
- -1 Coptic avocado
- -salt, pepper, hot pepper
- -1 tablespoon brandy
How to prepare spicy shrimp salad?
Fresh or pre-cooked shrimp are washed well with cold water and left for 1 minute under the jet, to be well cleaned of impurities, then drained in a sieve. It is good that they do not have water, that they are drained as well as possible, eventually you can put them on paper napkins.
It is checked if the intestine on the back is removed, so it is grown on the back and with tweezers or a toothpick, the intestine is removed (as in the picture).
When it boils, add the shrimp and leave it to simmer for 1-2 minutes, after boiling.
-5-7 minutes larger shrimp
Be very careful, they do not boil more, because they become hard, like a rubber. It is best to taste and realize immediately. If you have escaped cooking more, pass them through a stream of water as cold as possible, because this suddenly stops the cooking process. Drain and cool in a sieve.
Cut the tomato and avocado into suitable cubes, not too small, add the finely chopped hot pepper. Separately mix the tomato sauce, mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice to taste and brandy, add the mixture of tomatoes, salt and cooled shrimp.
Stir gently and refrigerate 20-30 minutes before serving.
Serve on a plate, plate or in cups, decorated with lemon slices, lettuce, tomatoes, chives (crow onion).
TIP for a tasty spicy shrimp salad:
When serving, freshly grind a little pepper on top.
Some secrets: use homemade mayonnaise, fatty yogurt and good quality cognac. It can be made only with mayonnaise or only with yogurt. If you use diet yogurt, it will not have the same taste, and the appearance will be pea, watery and not creamy.
Ingredients Tart With Figs And Two Kinds Of Cheese:
- 300 grams of flour
- 110 grams of cold butter
- 150 grams of goat cheese
- 2 yolks
- salt and pepper
- in addition, flour for sprinkling the worktop
- 150 grams of crushed goat cheese
- 150 grams of gorgonzola
- 8-9 fresh figs
- 1-2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar cream
- 1 tablespoon walnut kernels
- optional: radish germs or fresh mint
Preparing Tart With Figs And Two Kinds Of Cheese:
1. I will not insist too much on the preparation of the dough, I also made it for the asparagus tart recipe. The principle is the same: flour, diced butter or flakes (must be very cold) and crushed cheese, along with salt and pepper to taste (keep in mind that the cheese is already salty), mix until it gets a sandy appearance. Add the two beaten egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of cold water and knead quickly. If necessary, add 1 tablespoon of cold water, just enough to gather the dough together, then wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour. (for details on how to prepare the dough, see the Asparagus Tart recipe).
2. After the rest period of 1 hour has passed, sprinkle the work surface with flour and spread the dough with the rolling pin in a 6-7 mm thick sheet. The tart can be baked in a tart shape, which is good to grease with butter before transferring the dough to it, or you can imitate me, I cut a circle out of the dough, I transferred it to the tray covered with parchment paper. baked and from the remaining dough I cut 1 cm strands. width from which I created an elevated edge. I glued the edges, slightly moistening the dough. Punch the dough with a fork and refrigerate.
3. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius.
4. Wash the figs, remove the stalks with a knife and then cut them into quarters, without detaching them completely.
5. Weigh the two types of cheese, homogenize with a fork and distribute in an even layer over the cold dough.
6. Place the figs cut upwards over the cheese, pressing lightly, and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Place the tart in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes, until the crust begins to turn a pleasant gold.
7. While the tart is in the oven, lightly fry the walnut kernels in a dry pan. When the tart is baked, sprinkle with walnut kernels and, if desired, with radish sprouts or chopped mint leaves, yes, if I think about it, I think some arugula would work. :)
The tart is served warm, it is a delicious appetizer, with a very pleasant taste, given by the contrast between the salty and spicy cheese, the sweet figs and the sweet-sour hue brought by the balsamic vinegar. Take advantage of the fig season and have a good appetite!
Spicy feta creamSpicy feta cream
Spicy feta cream
- 150 gr feta (or sheep or goat telemea)
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Bulgarian semi-hot pepper (about 15-20 gr)
Method of preparation
Because the recipe has only 3 ingredients, make sure they are all of the best quality. Choose a good face, but also a creamy-crumbly telemea is wonderful (don't use rubbery or very salty telemea in this recipe!). Olive oil should be sweet, fruity, not bitter.
Put the cheese in the food processor and mix until it crumbles well (about 1 minute). Gradually add the oil, just until the cheese "binds" and traces remain around the robot blade. You don't have to make a cream that is too soft, it must be easy to spread, but firm so that it stays on the knife.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Chop it as small as you can. Add half of the pepper over the cheese and mix for another 15 seconds. Add the rest of the peppers and mix briefly (2-3 seconds).
Serving: place the cheese in a bowl, sprinkle with a little oil and if you want sprinkle a little oregano. It's good next to pork skewers (souvlaki) and grilled pita.
Autumn vegetable tart
Autumn vegetable tart
- 1 liter of milk
- 30 gr. butter
- 50 gr. flour
- 50 gr. CHEESE
- 100 gr. Arnos small squares
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp
- salt and pepper
- 1 larger bouquet of cauliflower
- 50 gr. Cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr. green peas
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 50 gr. olive
- 1/2 green link
- 1 strand of fresh thyme
We also need:
Preparation: Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm.
Spicy tart with cheese - Recipes
I told you I made you some rhubarb recipes. Today a dukan recipe for delicious rhubarb tart that can be eaten by both dieters and non-dieters. You can read more about the properties of rhubarb here.
Cruise Phase (PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
- 4-5 lg of skimmed milk powder
- sweetener 3 lg (or to taste)
- 2 rhubarb stalks cut into pieces about 0.5 cm thick
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. We mix the latter with quark, oat bran, skimmed milk powder, starch and sweetener powder and mix. Add the vanilla essence and baking powder and set aside until the whites beat hard. Integrate the egg whites into the composition with the yolks, stirring from top to bottom (and not clockwise, so that the composition remains aerated).
Spread a layer of dough in the tray (I used a silicone tray about 22 cm in diameter), then add ¾ of the rhubarb pieces, add the rest of the composition and sprinkle the remaining rhubarb pieces on top.
Put in the oven heated to 170 degrees and bake for about 25-30 minutes (or until the toothpick test passes).
Sour rhubarb gives a special flavor to the cake (it's as if you used pieces of sour apple). It is consumed cold, powdered with sweetener.
Spicy cream cheese & # 8211 Bavarian recipe by Obatzter & # 8211 Obatzda
Spicy cream cheese & # 8211 Bavarian recipe by Obatzter, Obatzda or Obazda. An appetizer cream made of cream cheese rubbed with butter or sour cream and flavored with paprika, cumin, green onions, sometimes with horseradish or beer. It is served especially with Bavarian pretzels, as a dip.
Spicy cream cheese is present in Bavarian breweries (Bierhaus) because it goes very well with beer. The world gnaws on simple salt pretzels or greased with Obatzda, tells stories, listens to music and drinks beer. Nice, isn't it?
Obatzda is a simple, unpretentious kind, presented in ceramic pots placed on rustic wooden choppers. In addition to spicy cream cheese, onion slices, pickles, peppers are also brought to the table. Break from the Bavarian pretzel and soak in the bowl of Obatzter & # 8230
What else can be said about Obatzda? That it is made from soft Camembert or Brie cheese (with white mold), with butter or sour cream and that sometimes a drop of beer is added. There are many recipes. I ate this cream cheese in several places in Bayern (Bavaria) and the tastes and flavors were a bit different. Some were more rosy (with more paprika), others whiter & # 8230 some had cumin, others did not. More details can be found here.
I chose a version that I like: with cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, chives and butter. Terribly good!
From the ingredients below it results approx. 4-6 servings of Obatzda spicy cream cheese.