We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If I could only eat lamb / goat, I would definitely give up other meats. Okay, let's just say I'd keep ... the bird: D
- leg of lamb
- 3 cloves of green garlic
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- a cup of oil
- a cup of white wine
- green dill
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Lamb with greens:
Slightly cut the lamb leg and spread it with garlic slices. Season with salt, pepper and thyme. Place the meat in a heat-resistant tray, sprinkle it with a cup of oil and season it with fresh dill leaves and pieces of green garlic.
Carefully add a cup of white wine and a cup of water to the tray. If necessary, double the amount of water (we can do this during baking, when we pour only hot water).
Put the tray in the preheated oven, for about 50 minutes, at the right heat.
As tomato and cucumber salad is no longer available to everyone, we can serve the steak with baked pepper salad.
5 recipes with lamb for the Easter meal
Lamb dishes are not missing from the Easter table. We present you 5 recipes with lamb: lamb fillet, lamb borscht with larch, lamb stew, grilled lamb skewers and lamb leg marinated in yogurt.
Ingredients: lamb entrails (heart, liver, kidneys), 500 g chicken liver, 4 boiled eggs and 4 raw eggs, 4 bundles of green onions, 3 bundles of parsley, 3 bundles of dill, two slices of bread, a cup of milk, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, lamb puree. Put in a saucepan, for an hour, the lamb entrails and chicken livers, with cold water. Bring to the boil in salted water and froth from time to time. Put the entrails and slices of bread soaked in milk through the mincer. Mix with chopped greens and raw eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grease a pan with oil and line it with breadcrumbs, then put the lid with the edges out. Fill the tray halfway with the drob composition, arrange the boiled eggs and pour the rest of the composition on top. Cover with the lid and bake for 40-45 minutes. After it cools, cut the lamb chop into slices.
2. LAMB BORS WITH LEUSTEAN Ingredients: 750 g of lamb ribs, 3 carrots, a bunch of green onions, 3 bunches of loboda, 5 tablespoons of rice, 500 ml of borscht, a bunch of larch, salt, pepper, bay leaves. Boil water with bay leaf and spices. Put the lamb ribs in boiling water, separated from each other.
Baked lamb meat with greens and garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 3/170 ° C. Sprinkle the meat with flour and then salt and pepper. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil and brown the meat evenly, at maximum temperature. Reduce the flame and add the fried onion for 5 minutes, until it starts to brown.
2. Chop the rosemary and parsley and combine with the remaining oil and garlic. Grease the meat with the mixture and add the wine and soup. When it boils, transfer it to the baking tray and bake for 3 hours. Grease the meat from time to time with the juice from the pan and then sprinkle with pomegranate syrup. Bake again for 15 minutes for gloss.
3. Transfer the steak to the preheated plate and let it warm for at least 30 minutes. Degrease the juice from the pan, strain it through a sieve, passing the onion and garlic, in a small bowl. Heat the sauce and serve it in the preheated saucepan. If you prefer a more bound sauce, then mix 1 teaspoon of starch with a little cold water and add to the sauce. Boil until thickened.
Lamb meat stuffed with greens and garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 5/190 ° C. With a sharp knife, cut the pulp to make a "pocket" & ldquo cut from the fatter end of the lamb leg.
2. Mix the ingredients for the filling, season well, then put everything in the "pocket" prepared above. Put the pulp in a large baking tray.
3. For the spice crust, grind the herbs and garlic in a mortar, then rub the lamb well with this mixture. Then lightly cover with foil and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes. (If you prefer better cooked meat, cook for another 20 minutes). Remove from the oven, cover with foil and leave for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the fat from your steak juice with a whisk, discard it, then put the juice in a saucepan. Leave it on the right heat and incorporate the jam. Add the wine, lamb soup and cornstarch, bring to the boil, iron for 5-10 minutes, until thickened.
Lamb stew, Horia Vîrlan's recipe
Lamb stew ingredients, Horia Vîrlan's recipe & # 8211 for 4 servings:
- 800 g breast or lamb chops
- a medium onion
- 3 bunches of green onions
- 3 bunches of green garlic
- a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of flour
- two tablespoons of oil
- two cups of chicken soup (can be prepared from a cube of concentrate)
- a tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- a tablespoon of chopped parsley
- a teaspoon of salt
- a quarter teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Preparation of lamb stew, Horia Vîrlan's recipe
- Step 1: Wash the meat very well, then cut it into pieces. Peel and finely chop the onion. Cut green onions and garlic into pieces of about 7-8 cm.
- Step 2: Heat the butter in a saucepan and soak the finely chopped onion. When it becomes glassy, add the meat and brown it well. After browning, add the flour and mix a little. Extinguish with vinegar and then pour the chicken soup.
- Step 3: Boil over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 4: While the meat is boiling, heat the oil in a pan and soak the green onions and garlic.
- Step 5: Add the sauté of greens and tomato paste over the meat and continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes.
- Step 6: Serve the stew with chopped parsley.
Lamb is one of the traditional products that, along with Easter, red eggs and cake, is not missing from the Romanians' Easter tables. Tender, rich in protein and with a high selenium content, this type of meat is perfect not only to prepare the tastiest dishes, but also to observe an old ritual dating back to the beginnings of Christianity.
Along with the lamb soup, red eggs or the stew prepared for the traditional Easter meal, there was the place of honor and the indispensable piece of lamb wrapped in a steamer and prepared like at home.
- 1 kg. lamb entrails (liver, lungs, heart, kidneys)
- 1 lamb purée
- 5 onions
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- 5 green onion bundles
- 3 bundles of green garlic
- 1 dill connection
- 1 link parsley
- 8 eggs
- salt pepper
- 4-5 tablespoons oil
Before cleaning the vegetables, wash the entrails and the lamb puree well in several waters.
I leave the puree in cold water while I cook the vegetables, then I boil in the salted water the entrails together with an onion, the carrot and the parsnip left whole.
After frothing them well, I leave them to boil for half an hour then I strain them and wait for them to cool.
I want a recipe as rustic as possible for my lamb liver, so I cut all the entrails with a knife exactly as our grandmothers did to get small pieces that can be clearly seen in the healthy piece of liver on the plate.
Separately, fry in 4-5 tablespoons oil finely chopped dried onion, then finely chopped garlic and green onion. I let them simmer for a few minutes, I add the greens, then the mince that I let intertwine for another 5 minutes with the other ingredients.
Match the taste with salt and pepper and then put the pan aside to cool before adding eggs that will bind the prepared composition well.
Drain the water well, carefully spread it in the tray greased with a little oil, pour the mixture inside and wrap it well with the lacy edges of the dust left on the side of the tray.
Let the dough cook well in the oven heated to 200 ° for 30-35 minutes then wait for it to cool a little before serving it impatiently.
You can enjoy it according to your preferences with a boiled egg, salad or freshly picked radish from the garden, and, why not, with a teaspoon of mustard next to it.
Ingredients roast lamb stuffed in the oven
honey organs (kidneys, heart, spleen, liver)
300 ml milk (for soaking the bagel)
1/2 white bagel (for the filling)
2 cups bone soup (or vegetables, water)
100 g butter (for greasing the surface of the lamb)
paprika (for seasoning the lamb's surface)
salt, pepper (for seasoning lamb)
1 dill connection (for lamb filling)
1 link parsley (for lamb filling)
1 link green garlic (4 strands) (for lamb filling)
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Ingredients Rabbit stew, step by step recipe
- 1.3 kg. bone-in lamb, cut into suitable pieces (any quantity between 1 & # 8211 1.5 kg is perfect, I used pieces of back and neck)
- 5 bunches of green onions
- 4 bunches of green garlic
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon oil
- 150 ml. dry red wine
- 350 ml. of well-cooked, scalded and peeled tomatoes or tomatoes
- 200 ml. chicken soup (or hot water)
- 1 bunch of chopped green parsley
- plenty of salt and pepper
Preparation of lamb stew, preparation of ingredients
1. First of all, take the meat out of the fridge and portion it. Grease well with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and pepper on all sides. Allow the meat to return to ambient temperature. For this, leave at least 30 minutes & # 8211 1 hour to wait, at kitchen temperature.
2. Clean, wash, dry well and chop the white and light green sides of the onion and green garlic. From the green garlic leaves we braided wreaths, which you can see in the image below. I chopped the green onion leaves and kept them separately. They are to be added to the food at a time other than the white part.
Preparation of lamb stew, frying
3. Start the oven and set at 170 ° C. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Quickly brown the pieces of meat, without crowding too much at once. If we crowded many pieces in the pan, the temperature would drop a lot and the meat would actually start to boil in its own juice. In this case, that beautiful crust will no longer be created on the surface.
4. As the pieces of meat brown, remove to a deep pan, suitable for the oven. This shape can be a ceramic vessel, heat-resistant glass, a cast iron pan, etc., ideally it should have a lid.
5. After we have finished browning the meat, add the rest of the oil in the same pan (without washing it). Immediately put all the chopped onion and garlic, sprinkling a pinch of salt from the beginning. Reduce the heat and sauté the onion and garlic until soft, the slices starting to unravel and become translucent in some places.
6. After the onion has softened, raise the temperature and add the wine. I used a robust red wine. If you prefer, you can also use a dry white wine. Allow to boil quickly until the wine has completely evaporated.
7. After the wine has evaporated, add the tomato puree or the roasted, peeled and finely chopped tomatoes. Bring the food to a boil and then turn off the heat. Add the onion leaves kept aside and season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
Preparation of lamb stew, cooking in the oven
8. Pour the sauce over the browned pieces of meat and, if there is not enough sauce to cover them, top with a little chicken soup. Without it, hot water can be added.
9. Cover the vessel well (it is ideal to have a lid, otherwise you can seal the vessel with aluminum foil). Continue cooking the food in the preheated oven at 170 ° C, until the meat becomes very tender. In my case, this wonderful thing happened in 2 hours.
10. While the meat is in the oven, brown the garlic cloves in a pan to which we added the last teaspoon of oil from the list of ingredients. It does not take more than 20-30 seconds on each side, just enough to soften a little.
11. After the meat is tender enough, uncover the dish and add the crowns on top of the food. We raise the temperature to 190 ° C, keeping the tray in the oven for another 8-10 minutes, until it browns a little on top.
Serving lamb stew
Finally, sprinkle the stew with chopped green parsley. Allow to cool slightly, for 10-15 minutes, before serving. We can take advantage of this time to make a garnish. According to my and my family's taste, polenta is best suited, but rice stew, mashed potatoes, boiled pasta, etc. can be served just as well.
Lamb stew with vegetables and greens
Lamb stew with vegetables and greens from: lamb, tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, parsnips, prunes, chicken soup, couscous, parsley, green garlic, oil, thyme, olive oil, lemon.
- 1 kg of lamb, cubes
- 700g of mashed tomatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped into cubes
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced
- 3 parsnip roots, chopped cubes
- 100g prunes, cut in half
- 500ml chicken soup
- 250g of couscous
- 2 bundles of parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch of chopped green garlic
- a few tablespoons of oil for frying
- a few sprigs of thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
Method of preparation:
Heat a little oil in a large pan and fry the meat cubes over high heat so that they are well browned on all sides.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Heat a little oil again in the most capacious pan you have and sauté the onion for a few minutes, then add the rest of the vegetables and leave them on the fire until they soften a little.
Transfer the meat and vegetables to a large tray, add the thyme, prunes, pour the tomatoes, season in abundance and mix. Add half the amount of chicken soup and put the tray in the oven for 45-60 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the rest of the hot soup. Cover the bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
When the couscous has absorbed the water, inflate it with a fork and mix it with the parsley leaves, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve the stew with couscous.