This fall I always found fresh broccoli at the local market. So I make full profit and weekly at least twice I prepare this wonderful and healthy vegetable.
I really liked the sweet-sour sauce from this recipe.
- 1 Kg broccoli
- 500 gr boiled chicken breast and thighs [from soup]
- 100 gr salted hazelnuts
- 100 g of dehydrated tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red hot pepper
- chilli flakes
- Szechuan pepper with oregano and rosemary.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar //retete/otet-de-zmeura-65973.html
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Broccoli salad with chicken and hazelnuts:
I lightly boiled broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes and took it out in cold water. I spilled broccoli.
I deboned the chicken, cut it into strips and fried it in oil. I seasoned with Szechuan pepper flavored with oregano and rosemary.
I also cut the tomatoes into strips.
The dressing is obtained by mixing all the given ingredients.
I placed the broccoli, chicken breast, tomatoes in a bowl / bowl and seasoned with the sauce obtained.
On top I sprinkled salted hazelnuts, chilli and hot peppers cut into rounds.
Good appetite !!!
Chicken can be replaced with ham or fried bacon. Whoever is a vegetarian has a wonderful recipe if he gives up meat.
You can also use other seeds: sesame, almonds, etc.
How to prepare chicken, mango and jalapeno salad
- Season 400 g LaProvincia chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste, then put it on the grill or grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- After you take it off the grill, cut it into strips.
- Wash 1 mango fruit well baked, peel it, remove the seeds and cut it into cubes or strips.
- Wash 5 leaves of valerian , 4 arugula leaves and 2 baby spinach leaves and put them in a bowl cut not very small.
- The dressing contains: the juice from 1 lemon , 2 teaspoons of honey and 2 tablespoons olive oil . Mix well until the honey dissolves almost completely, then add it over the salad of vegetables.
- Then add the chicken breast strips, diced mango and half a jalapeno pepper cut into cubes.
Chef's tips for chicken, mango and jalapeno salad
- The salad can be seasoned with roasted hazelnuts, walnuts or almonds to give a crunchy note.
- If you want the preparation not to be hot at all, you can easily remove the jalapeno pepper and add strips of bell pepper of any color.
- Enjoy this dish with a few tortilla chips for a true Mexican atmosphere.
- Confidently add a drop of sesame oil to the salad to enrich the taste.
- Put the salad in a casserole, take your family and enjoy a relaxing picnic outdoors.
Colorful Mexican salad, on your plate
If until now you were not sure if the combination between mango and salad is good, this recipe gives you the opportunity to find out. The answer is YES! Delicious and surprising, this salad will take you to foreign lands with taste.
- To add something crunchy to your preparation, try to choose hazelnuts or almonds, which you can fry beforehand. You will be surprised by the taste.
- The teriyaki sauce is native to Asia, has a sweet taste and is used both as a stand-alone sauce or served with other dishes.
- If you want the chicken to be cooked in a whole new way, try using peanut oil instead of olive oil.
- To add even more of the Asian flavor, add fresh chopped ginger root to the chicken and mushroom mixture.
How to make a recipe for a salad of boiled carrots with garlic, green parsley and creamy dressing?
How to boil carrots for salad?
My advice is to use boiled carrots in soup, not in clear water because their flavor will not be the same. The soup can be one based on meat (from those listed above) or only from vegetables (see here).
I used raw carrots which I peeled and washed.
I left them in large pieces and boiled them with the rest of the ingredients from those recipes. I especially put more carrots in the soup because I know I will use them in salads. In addition, carrots give taste, flavor and color to all these soups, so it's not wrong to exaggerate a bit with them.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
After boiling, I took the carrots out of the soup with a perforated spatula and let them drain and cool.
Cooking carrot salad in soup
I cut the boiled carrots into cubes suitable with the side of approx. 1 cm.
I prepared a quick mayonnaise from 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of mustard, 70 ml of sunflower oil, which I seasoned at the end with salt and a little pepper. Here's how it's done. If you want a more dietary option then replace the mayonnaise with Greek yogurt but you have to put the teaspoon of mustard.
I chopped a good handful of parsley leaves.
I placed the carrots in a bowl and topped with the crushed garlic, Greek yogurt, homemade mayonnaise and chopped green parsley.
I mixed everything gently with a spatula, taking care not to porridge the carrots.
I tasted the boiled carrot salad and completed the seasoning with a little salt and a few drops of lemon juice to balance the sweetness of the carrots. She's perfect now!
Boil the chicken breast with an onion, 2 bay leaves, 2 allspice beans, a little salt.
In another pot boil the peeled potatoes with a little salt, and in the third pot boil broccoli with a little salt. After all the ingredients have boiled and cooled, we start making the salad in layers:
1 layer - diced chicken breast, salt, oil, mayonnaise or yogurt
2 layers - boiled potatoes and given through a large grater, salt, oil, mayonnaise
3 layers - boiled broccoli, salt.
You can cook broccoli in many ways, but some are much better than others. If you cook with butter and salt, for example, you add calories, fat and sodium.
Step 1 & # 8211 boil the pasta according to the instructions
Step 2 & # 8211 Grilled or boiled chicken is cut into strips
Step 3 & # 8211 peppers are cut into juliennes
Step 4 & # 8211 The lettuce leaves are broken by hand, to the desired size
Mix the pasta (boiled and rinsed with cold water) with the chicken breast and peppers. Place the composition in a bowl and add the dressing.
Try this video recipe too
Thai Chicken and Vegetable Salad
Thai chicken and vegetable salad is the perfect standard for healthy eating, and it's super easy to do. Definitely one of the best chicken salads.
You know I'm the biggest fan of salads, right?
That's why today's recipe is a delicious Thai chicken and vegetable salad.
This is a perfect recipe to be made in large quantities, kept in casseroles and served over the next few days.
I usually make a weekly & # 8216meal & # 8217 plan, and this Thai chicken salad is a must. And I'll tell you why.
The first reason is because she is super healthy.
I know, you've heard thousands of times how healthy salads are. But this chicken salad is a little more special, because I added a secret ingredient, very healthy and nutritious.
Have you heard of Edamame?
I know, it sounds like an exotic ingredient that we won't find anywhere. But despite the name, I'm not like that at all.
Edamame refers to Japanese snacks made from soybeans in pods, and cooked with a little salt. They are usually served in Japanese restaurants as appetizers or snacks. I tried them the first time I worked at Zuma London, and they immediately became my favorite snacks.
So in more normal terms, Edamame means soybeans boiled in water with a little salt.
They are full of vitamins, fiber and protein. This article contains more information if you are curious, and below you have some information about the contents of half a cup of edamame:
It is impressive how these small soybeans bring texture, taste and nutrients to the salad at the same time.
And now that you know why Thai chicken salad is so healthy, I need to give you some tips on how to make it:
- You can chop all the ingredients with a very sharp knife, but for quick results I advise you to use a mandolin slicer. It took me less than 10 minutes to chop the ingredients with it.
- If you do not have time to cook the chicken, then you can buy one from the rotisserie.
You can even use leftover chicken from other foods you've cooked before.
- Add the dressing only when serving the salad. If you put it on earlier, it will soften.
- If you make chicken salad for a weekly meal plan, then put it in pans with lids, and the dressing should be put in a separate jar. I repeat, it is important to put the dressing only when serving the salad.
- Boil the edamame seeds with a little salt for a minute before putting them in the Thai chicken salad.
- You can add sesame seeds and hazelnuts. Unfortunately, I did not have any of them at hand, but you will definitely be delighted if you try.
- If you are a vegetarian, fasting or simply want to eat less meat, then you can take the chicken out of the salad, and add more edamame seeds to make it more consistent.
The dressing I made is very easy and goes with all kinds of salads, even sushi. It took me less than 5 minutes to make it, and I left the ingredients to you immediately after the Thai salad recipe.
Chicken and edamame seeds made this salad very consistent.
This is another reason why I like it so much.
Although I really like salads, I hate those that are not consistent. I don't like the ones that make me hungrier than satiating me.
Ah, and one more thing. This Thai chicken salad does not have many calories. That's why it fits perfectly with most diets.
More Consistent and Delicious Salad:
I could say that Thai chicken salad is perfect in summer, but after I ate it all I can tell you that it goes in any season, any day and at any time.
Do you have a salad that you like so much? And if so, is it healthy?
And if you want to see more video recipes, Subscribe to my Youtube channel and let's cook together
Chicken liver salad
2. Remove the bread crust and cut it into 1cm cubes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the bread, mix well and fry the bread cubes until crispy. Then place them on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
4. Put the bacon in the pan and fry it until crispy. Then put it aside with the bread. Heat the rest of the butter in the pan and add the chicken livers, frying them a little on all sides.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and season. Put a bunch of leaves on each plate and divide the chicken livers, bacon and croutons between the plates. Pour dressing over and serve.
400g of chicken liver
salt and pepper
2 thick slices of white bread
3 tablespoons butter
4-6 slices of bacon, cut
4 bunches of lettuce or arugula leaves
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 tablespoon mustard
a knife tip of sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon peanut oil
a large chicken breast, a red kapia pepper, 200 g hazelnuts, 150 g melted cheese or cheese, a teaspoon of dried thyme, a teaspoon of dehydrated vegetables without salt, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, 50 ml of olive oil olives, 200 ml white wine, a few black peppercorns, 2-3 bay leaves.
The washed and battered breast is turned with the cut part of the bone upwards, it is salted, peppered and seasoned, then it is lightly cut long and in slices we place slices of red pepper. Carefully tighten, from the edges inwards and catch with 2 toothpicks. Place with toothpicks in the tray then grow in 4-5 places, lengthwise, light notches, without reaching the pepper inside. Sprinkle with olive oil then salt and season to taste.
Add to the pan and the glass of white wine, peppercorns, bay leaves, a pinch of salt then cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes then remove the foil and let it lightly brown the chest, moistening it with the juice from the tray from time to time. After it has browned, coat the breast with slices of melted cheese or cheese, put it back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, take it out and sprinkle it over the peanut kernel, slightly fried and chopped.
Allow to cool a little, remove the toothpicks with which it was caught and then cut into slices and serve sprinkled with sauce from the tray.
Try this video recipe too
Bean salad with smoked chicken breast
After so much satiated holiday food, it is time to "put forward" a lighter salad, which goes fixed in this period of. recovery of the body already much too tried. In 40 minutes you will be able to put on the table a delicious salad with beans and smoked chicken breast! Don't tell us that your family members weren't happy with this choice, that we don't believe you! Good appetite!
400 g smoked chicken breast
250 g boiled beans
250 g boiled pasta beans
10 sprigs of green onion
400 g cherry tomatoes
4 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
green celery leaves
50 g hazelnuts
1. The smoked chicken breast (without skin) is cut into small and thin slices and placed in a bowl. Add the boiled beans and pods.
2. Green onions are cleaned, washed and cut into 3-4 cm rings, which are placed in a bowl together with the cherry tomatoes, washed and cut into four.
3. Beat the oil, lemon and grapefruit juice, sugar, salt and pepper (more) in a bowl, with a whisk, until a homogeneous vinaigrette sauce is obtained.
4. It is poured over the components in the bowl and everything is homogenized.
5. The salad is left for at least 15 minutes, to penetrate the tastes, after which it can be served, garnished with green celery leaves and sprinkled with large crushed hazelnuts.
Along with this salad is served rye bread and a red wine (at room temperature).
Taken from the book "Chicken Preparations" - Elisabeta Iorga, Pocket Book Publishing House, Useful in the Kitchen, 2005.